This site documents the Dailymotion Cloud API, along with helper libraries to access it from your programs and scripts.
- General API Information: how to authenticate, generate API requests and parse responses.
- Uploading: how to upload your videos.
- Transcoding: how to transcode your videos.
- Adaptive Bitrate Streaming: Adaptive Bitrate Streaming.
- DRM Adobe Access: how to protect your videos using Flash Access.
- DRM Microsoft PlayReady: how to protect your videos using PlayReady.
- Live: how to publish a live stream.
- Streaming: how to stream your videos.
- WebHooks: how to get HTTP callbacks (webhooks).
- Search: how to search your videos.
- API Objects
- Media: how to manipulate media objects (videos and associated metadata).
- File: how to interact with the files upload helper service.
- Drm: how to interact with the drm helper service.
- Player_preset: how to maipulate player presets.
- User: how to manipulate the user object.
- Organisation: how to manipulate the organisation object.
- Accounting: how to manipulate the accounting object.
Libraries to access the Dailymotion Cloud API are provided for different programming languages (PHP, Java and Python so far). A valid user_id and api_key are required to work with these libraries (they are available on your profile page in the Dailymotion Cloud backoffice).