This site documents the Dailymotion Cloud API, along with helper libraries to access it from your programs and scripts.
- General API Information: how to authenticate, generate API requests and parse responses.
- Uploading: how to upload your videos.
- Transcoding: how to transcode your videos.
- Adaptive Bitrate Streaming: Adaptive Bitrate Streaming.
- DRM Adobe Access: how to protect your videos using Flash Access.
- DRM Microsoft PlayReady: how to protect your videos using PlayReady.
- Streaming: how to stream your videos.
- WebHooks: how to get HTTP callbacks (webhooks).
- API Objects
Libraries to access the Dailymotion Cloud API are provided for different programming languages (PHP, Java and Python so far). A valid user_id and api_key are required to work with these libraries (they are available on your profile page in the Dailymotion Cloud backoffice).